Friday, February 11, 2011
The Day I Became A Man
The guys decided I need to man up a bit. Become more of a dude and less like the emo kid that sits in the corner.Their idea of manning up : shooting. Guns, Bows, and whatever else they could pick up.They had these red party balloons blown up and tied to rocks, with these insults about me on them. "Very funny guys." I said. "Just trying to motivate you,dude," John said. They set me up some ways back with a gun. They told me how to use it, how to load it, hot to shoot and how to aim. I turned off the safety and took aim. I thought I had a pretty good shot, but I missed and hit a tree behind it. This went on for about half hour before they gave up on the gun and handed my the crossbow. I really wish they hadn't. No one told me I was doing it wrong and I shot myself in the leg. On the way to the hospital,they told me I was a man..For now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lawls ^o^
ReplyDeleteI like... "become more of a dude" "red party balloons blown up and tied to rocks" "On the way to the hospital they told me I was a man"
ReplyDeleteNice.
Mrs. Onkst