Auroraphobia- Fear of Northern lights.If you've ever read The Golden Compass, then you will have this fear D: I still want to see The Northern Lights though. I just don't like that whenever they show up in movies, they have like, eerie sound effects.
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long words.I thought this was funny:D
im scared of the dark.it was really interesting. but you should improve on being more interesting
I have Aichmophobia (fear of knives)It's stupid, but rational I guess.
Auroraphobia- Fear of Northern lights.
ReplyDeleteIf you've ever read The Golden Compass, then you will have this fear D: I still want to see The Northern Lights though. I just don't like that whenever they show up in movies, they have like, eerie sound effects.
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
ReplyDeleteI thought this was funny:D
im scared of the dark.
ReplyDeleteit was really interesting. but you should improve on being more interesting
I have Aichmophobia (fear of knives)
ReplyDeleteIt's stupid, but rational I guess.